- PCU: Communication, threading, and file IO built on MPI
- APF: Abstract definition of meshes, fields, and related operations
- GMI: Common interface for geometric modeling kernels
- MDS: Compact but flexible array-based mesh data structure
- PARMA: Scalable partitioning and load balancing procedures
- SPR: Superconvergent Patch Recovery error estimator
- MA: Anisotropic mixed mesh adaptation and solution transfer
- STK: Conversion from APF meshes to Sandia's STK meshes
- ZOLTAN: Interface to run Sandia's Zoltan code on APF meshes
- PHASTA: Tools and file formats related to the PHASTA fluid solver
- MPAS: Tools and file formats for the MPAS-Ocean code
PUMI provides a core capability used in all the automated adaptive simulation software developed at RPI’s Scientific Computation Research Center which is currently being used on projects sponsored by the DOE, NSF, Army, NASA and several companies.
PUMI provides the DOE SciDAC FASTMath (Frameworks Algorithms and Scalable Technologies for Mathematics, http://www.fastmath-scidac.org) interface representing core functionalities of the FASTMath unstructured meshing tools.
Visit the wiki for more information.
License: OSI 3-clause BSD
- Homepage: http://www.scorec.rpi.edu/pumi
- AnonSVN: Yes