- Registered on: 04/17/2010
- Last connection: 08/04/2011
- PHASTA (Developer, User, 06/24/2010)
Reported issues: 0
- 01:49 pm PHASTA Revision 1706: minor change for rp
- 12:43 pm PHASTA Revision 1696: coorecting one bug...
- 09:12 am PHASTA Revision 1695: to help with makig rp work...
- 10:12 am PHASTA Revision 1663: added the capability to run rp from x. all the communication between executables i...
- 10:27 am PHASTA Revision 1565: updating my code with minor changes mostly for parameters that depend on the geometry
- 10:21 am PHASTA Revision 1523: new script for easier restart
- i_gradphi added to control the print of the cfl.* files
anisotropyFac=1.2d0 instead of 4.0d0
- 11:45 am PHASTA Revision 1517: adaptiveLoopSLURM.pl works with restart
- 11:48 am PHASTA Revision 1514: Solved a bug I introduced on the previous commit (sorry)
- modified adaptiveLoopSLURM.pl to use valgrind (uncomment if needed)
- 03:34 pm PHASTA Revision 1512: increased the tolerance for the number of redistancing steps
- prints volhist.dat with all the information (before first step and last one) that were missing
- 05:10 pm PHASTA Revision 1511: added new metric for adaptation (getmetric)
- changed the stopping criterion for number of redistancing iterations (itrdrv)
made check_proximity work for isotropic...
Also available in: Atom