- Registered on: 10/06/2010
- Last connection: 05/04/2012
- PHASTA (Developer, 10/06/2010)
Reported issues: 3
- 04:10 pm PHASTA Revision 2157: changes in phParAdapt/branches/phParAdaptLibrary:
- loadAndAttachSolutionData.cc - added debugging print of the size field
- 04:05 pm PHASTA Revision 2156: changes in phasta/phSolver/branches/Adapt/cycleDrivers:
- fullCycle.cc - added missing return to CheckError(); exiting if solver fails; removed call to phA->deallocateRequired...
- 04:04 pm PHASTA Revision 2155: changes in phSolver/branches/Adapt:
- M common/pointer.f90 - changed MAXBLK2 to 5000
A common/LU.f90 - module containing lucmp and lubksb functions ...
- 12:35 pm PHASTA Revision 2154: Changes to phParAdapt/branches/phParAdaptLibrary:
- M interface/phParAdapt_deallocateRequiredFieldMap.cc: added the correct check to make sure the UMap pointer is not...
- 05:02 pm PHASTA Revision 2152: change in phSolver/branches/Adapt/cycleDrivers:
- transferFunctions.cc - removed call to phA->deallocateRequiredFieldMap, this was causing a double free
- 05:00 pm PHASTA Revision 2151: changes in phSolver/branches/Adapt/interface:
- src/phSolver.cpp - phSolver::DeallocateProducedFields() calling fortran function to deallocate the produced field
- 04:58 pm PHASTA Revision 2150: changes in phSolver/branches/Adapt:
- common/readnblk.f90 - passing correct pointer to C for the timestep field
common/memoryManagement.f90 - added functio...
- 04:56 pm PHASTA Revision 2149: changes in phParAdapt/branches/phParAdaptLibrary:
- M fileless_test/main_adapt_mem.cc - changed hardcoded timestep value from 10 to 1
M adapt.cc - added call to wr...
- 06:17 pm PHASTA Revision 2146: changes in phSolver/branches/Adapt/common:
- globalArrays.f90 - calling destructor for MPI derived types only when there is more then one processor
- 05:50 pm PHASTA Revision 2145: Changes to phSolver/branches/Adapt/cycledrivers:
- Added a 1 processor cube case for full cycle testing
Also available in: Atom